Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Introducing 60 Seconds with JB

Welcome to 60 Seconds with JB the regular blog from Jason Bradshaw.
I am a passionate advocate of customer service excellence and employee engagement. From the age of 14 I have been advocating the importance of quality products with outstanding service. You can read my interview with Australian Small Business & Investing on how I started a successful business at just 14, other media released and my full bio on my website www.jasonbradshaw.com.au
60 Seconds with JB is my way of sharing hints and tips based on my experiences to help you grow your business and advance your career. With up to 5 posts a week I am hoping this becomes a valuable addition to your week.
I look forward to you joining my blog and interacting with you in the future.
Jason Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment