Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Road to Recovery and Growth – Customers

Double-digit improvements in revenue, client and staff retention are are all possible by being passionately focused on CUSTOMERS and STAFF.

I note with interest that last week that there was over 15 articles across 5 magazines on the importance of customers. While every article had their own spin on the topic, as do I, they all were essentially touting that customers are the key to the recovery.

My question is simple -  when have customers ever not been important?

NEVER – Customers are what keep a company going.

Listen to my podcast on iTunes for 3 simple tips for building a customer centric business.
I am also available to help build your customer centric approach for your business.

If you have any topic suggestions for 60 Seconds with JB please send them to info@60secondwithjb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment